Many conditions are associated with pain due to inflammatory processes in the body. Meds that can effectively treat inflammation and pain are called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Celebreх belongs to this group of medicaments.
You can use Celecoxib for relieving pain caused by arthritis, menstrual periods, ankylosing spondylitis, etc. The drug is also effective in the treating of hereditary polyps in the colon.
You can get Celecoxib discount card if you shop with us. We also want our clients to read the information about this medication before making a purchase. The most important facts are covered below.
Celecoxib: contraindications and precautions
There are certain contraindications to using Celecoxib. They include:
· allergy to celecoxib, NSAIDs, sulfa drugs, aspirin
· surgery in the nearest future (CABG)
· 3rd trimester of pregnancy
· age under 2
Before you use Celecoxib, check at your doctor how safe this treatment option is going to be, in case you have any of the following conditions:
· heart disease;
· kidney disease;
· high blood pressure;
· a blood clotting disorder;
· polyps in the nose;
· a history of heart attack;
· a bleeding disorder;
· liver problems.
Celecoxib: how to use?
Before you use Celecoxib, read on the website or in the leaflet the usage instructions. It’s better to use Celecoxib 200mg – most common dosage.
· take the med with milk if your stomach gets upset;
· capsule’s compound can be mixed with applesauce for easier swallowing;
· never exceed dosage*;
· for long-term users frequent tests may be necessary.
*Overdose symptoms: drowsiness, nausea, shallow breathing, bloody stools, stomach pain, vomiting, fainting, coughing up blood or coma. Get medical attendance asap if you overdosed.
Celecoxib: side effects
Celecoxib side effects can vary in degree:
· less common/serious side effects may include: weight gain, slurred speech, loss of appetite, tarry stools, shortness of breath, chest pain, problems with urination, upper stomach pain, swelling, burning in the eyes, muscle weakness, jaundice, dark urine, problems with vision, skin pain, loss of balance, sore throat, severe tingling, purple skin rash, numbness, itching, clay-colored stools, peeling, blistering, bruising.
· more common/less serious side effects: mild rash, headache, bloating, sore throat, dizziness, diarrhea, stuffy nose, gas, nervousness, upset stomach.
· allergic reactions: hives, problems with breathing, swollen areas inside your mouth.
In case you have severe side effects and feel bad, get medical attention asap.
Important to know before using Celecoxib.
Certain conditions that may be caused by using Celecoxib can be fatal. These include internal bleeding and perforation of the stomach or intestines. Older adults are at higher risk of developing such side effects. First signs of stomach bleeding are: coughing up blood, bloody stools, coffee-grounds-like vomit.
Long term use of the med may lead to circulation or heart problems that can be life-threatening (stroke, heart attack).
Celecoxib: drug interactions
Before you get Celecoxib at our pharmacy, please, consult a medical specialist before starting a new treatment, in case you are on the treatment with other drugs. Celecoxib may come into unsafe interactions with:
· other NSAIDs
· blood thinners
· blood pressure meds
· ACE inhibitors
· heart medications